Roseland School District 2019-2020
- Financial - The Roseland Board of Education will be proactive in addressing the financial and budgetary needs of the District in light of anticipated increasing enrollment.
- Budget - The Roseland Board of Education will d evelop and implement the annual budget to continue supporting educational and operational initiatives while providing fiscal accountability to the community.
- Board-Borough Partnership - The Roseland Board of Education will maintain ongoing and meaningful dialogue with Borough government to best support the children of Roseland.
- Board Functioning - The Roseland Board of Education will develop an orientation plan for new board members which encompasses skills in teamwork, consensus building, collaborative problem solving, and decision making.
- Student Achievement - To continue to enhance district instructional initiatives to increase student engagement and achievement, further develop teachers’ instructional practice, and invite the community to become more involved in understanding and celebrating our collective work.
- Care and Climate - To focus on nurturing a positive school climate and school community through shared experiences and expectations by providing opportunity to the individual learner and increasing respect and tolerance of others.
- Digital Citizens - To continue to integrate technology skills and 21st century thinking and learning by expanding experiences for staff and students while encouraging the development of students’ critical thinking, real-world learning experiences, and digital wellness.
Approved September 17th BOE Meeting